Our revolutionary Face Tan Water is a crowd favourite among our loyal Eco Babes. However, for someone who has never tried it before, it can be a little confusing. Water? For your face? Hopefully today we can shed some light on our wonderful Certified Organic Face Tan Water and introduce you to the world of cruelty free and natural beauty.
Face Tan Water is a gradual tanning toner for your face. So you apply it consecutively over a few days in order to build it up to your desired glow. It contains only Certified Organic and natural ingredients, and it is also cruelty free and vegan. The best part about Face Tan Water is that it has an anti-acne and anti-ageing formulation which leaves your skin hydrated and soft. It is absolutely perfect for all ages and reduces the need to wear foundations, through brightening and evening skin tone. It is the best, natural beauty, self tan for your face on the market!
For best results, follow this handy guide:
- Wash your face at night and then apply Face Tan Water to clean, dry skin before bed.
- Apply either with your fingers or a cotton face pad. Whatever works best for you!
- Sleep tight knowing you aren’t putting any nasty, synthetic chemicals on your face.
- Wake up with a beautiful, natural glow and follow your normal morning skin routine. You can wash your face, moisturise and apply foundation if necessary.
- Receive compliments left, right and centre because of your beautiful skin achieved through natural beauty.
To build colour, we recommend applying Face Tan Water every night. To maintain your facial glow, we recommend applying Face Tan Water two to three times a week. Check out some of the amazing results achieved with Face Tan Water.
We absolutely love to see the results of our Certified Organic, cruelty free, vegan, natural beauty products. Send in your before and afters using Face Tan Water or post them on Instagram and tag us @ecotan.